Attach Blade to Spoke, Requesting help

Attach Blade to Spoke, Requesting help

Beitragvon GoVertical » Mo 31. Jan 2011, 00:45

Greetings, I made a proto-type VAWT. I am searching for a better way to attach the blades to the spokes. The first attempt was accomplished by just drilling holes in the blades and spokes and using bolts to assemble them. It works buts the method is very clumsy and is difficult to assemble. I am planning to improve the assembly by fabricating a hinge, one side of the hinge would be attached to the blade and the other side of the hinge would be attached to the spoke then a hinge pin could be used for final assembly. If any one has a better idea or other method please let me know. Comments welcome.

fin2.jpg
fin2.jpg (111.67 KiB) 5130-mal betrachtet

FinHinge.jpg
FinHinge.jpg (62.94 KiB) 5130-mal betrachtet

Grüße, habe ich ein Proto-Typ VAWT. Ich bin für eine bessere Art, die Blätter an den Speichen befestigen suchen. Der erste Versuch war nur durch Bohren von Löchern in den Schaufeln und Speichen und mit Schrauben, sie zu versammeln erreicht. Es funktioniert und Aber die Methode ist sehr umständlich und schwierig zu montieren. Ich bin der Planung bis zur Montage durch die Herstellung eines Scharniers zu verbessern, wäre eine Seite des Scharniers an der Klinge und die andere Seite des Scharniers würde beizufügen befestigt werden die sprach dann einen Gelenkbolzen für die Endmontage verwendet werden könnten. Wenn jemand eine bessere Idee hat oder eine andere Methode lass es mich wissen. Kommentare willkommen.
GoVertical

Re: Attach Blade to Spoke, Requesting help

Beitragvon jb79 » Mo 31. Jan 2011, 11:17

Hello!

Please can you upload a bigger image of the VAWT, so that we can see the mounting of the blades more in detail?
With this two pictures it's very difficult for me to imagine what the second picture should show us.
lg Jürgen
jb79

Beitragvon GoVertical » Mi 2. Feb 2011, 04:03

Greetings, These are photos of a earlier attempt. One edge of the blade is attached to the spoke in front and the flexed back to another spoke. I am searching for a better method to attach the blade to the spoke. I hope the photos help.

BladeAndSpoke1.jpg
BladeAndSpoke1.jpg (176.37 KiB) 5071-mal betrachtet

BladeAndSpoke.jpg
BladeAndSpoke.jpg (168.12 KiB) 5071-mal betrachtet

"Grüße, sind diese Fotos von einem früheren Versuch. Eine Kante des Blattes ist der beigefügten sprach in Vorder-und Rückseite auf einen anderen gebeugt sprach. Ich bin für eine bessere Methode, um die Klinge an der Speiche befestigen suchen. Ich hoffe, die Fotos zu helfen."
GoVertical

Beitragvon GoVertical » Mi 2. Feb 2011, 04:07

GoVertical

Zurück zu Baumaterialien, Ideen, Vorschläge, Erfahrungen