New C Rotor with free flooting C

gemeinsame Forenentwicklung eines Rotorprofils

Re: New C Rotor with free flooting C

Beitragvon MaRiJonas » Do 26. Jan 2012, 14:51

Hello Bob,

great work you´ve done!!! I´m very impressed of the smart controller, you´ve developed. Congratulations.

But I don´t know, if I understood you right in the video. You´ve generated 40 watts 9 times?!

Kind regards,

Richard
MaRiJonas

Beitragvon BobMann » Do 26. Jan 2012, 16:56

MaRiJonas hat geschrieben:Hello Bob,

great work you´ve done!!! I´m very impressed of the smart controller, you´ve developed. Congratulations.

But I don´t know, if I understood you right in the video. You´ve generated 40 watts 9 times?!

Kind regards,

Richard

Thank you for the kind words.
The doll house is 9 LED that use 9 watts each replaces a 40 watt old kind of bulb. so it was about 80+ watts right out of the Mann Smart Drive.
For the grid tie test the most I could push out by hand in to the wall outlet was 35 watts With out the Smart Controller
Using the Smart Controller I can push in the wall outlet 90+ with the same fource
This is were the Smart Controller shines it lets you pull all the power that gets stuck in the stator and makes it useable.
Bob Mann
BobMann

Beitragvon MaRiJonas » Do 26. Jan 2012, 18:15

Hello Bob,

thank you very much for your explanation. I coudn´t believe, that you can push 360 watts with a smiling on your face :o .

Yes, I saw your video competition against the Grid :mrgreen: . Are the Generator and Smart Controler ready for series?

What would they cost, and where would we be able to buy?

What output voltage has the Smart-Controller? Certainly specified for US-Market.

Kind regards

Richard
MaRiJonas

Beitragvon BobMann » Do 26. Jan 2012, 23:52

hello the Smart Drive is on Ebay right now and my C Floating blade turbine too.
The Smart controller is ready we program it for 50 volt DC out put ( we cam program for any voltage that is needed) so you can just hook up to the cheap grid ties.
We are looking at a price point of $400 US.
Bob Mann
bobtec@comcast.net
BobMann

Vorherige

Zurück zu C- Rotor